Your gifts of any size are critical in helping us provide top-quality education and cutting-edge research.
There are many ways you can support the Gene and Linda Voiland School of Chemical Engineering and Bioengineering.
- Voiland School Excellence Fund
- Chemical Engineering and Bioengineering Scholarship Fund
- BioEngineering Development Fund
- Bill Thomson Fund (this fund is used to hire an experienced process engineer to teach the capstone engineering design course)
- Chemical Engineering Industrial Associates Fund
- WSU Student Chapter of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
If you would like to provide support in the form of endowed funds, which exist in perpetuity at the university, or if you have questions about donating equipment or making an outright or planned gift, contact Devon Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-2197.
Senior Director of Philanthropic Engagement
Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture