MM slash DD slash YYYY
- If it's a single item in a order with multiple items, please indicate which item needs to remain cold.
- PLEASE FILL IN ALL VENDOR INFORMATION, INCOMPLETE INFORMATION WILL DELAY YOUR ORDER
Not your own personal address, but the vendor's, if known.
Please put the web link for the item in the description box below.
- If the delivery should be anywhere other than WEGNER, indicate here
Shipping costs are not confirmed unless the cost is high. Please check on shipping costs for the faster shipping options.
Please select an option that is different from the 1st choice option.
- All computer purchases have to be vetted by VCEA IT (Kate Konen). The state of Washington attorney general has been changing policies, and it's VCEA IT's (Kate Konen) responsibility to ensure that all computers comply with the new policies. Currently, only the following brands are supported: Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, Apple, and custom builds done by VCEA IT (Kate Konen). Computer accessories such as monitors, keyboards/mice, Webcams, etc, do not need to be vetted.
If you need assistance finding another machine, please contact Kate at email@example.com.
- There's no attachment option. When you receive the purchase request email in your inbox, please attach the necessary documentation to the email and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STUDENTS: This purchase request MUST be authorized by your faculty adviser/PI and the budget coding/account name must be filled in.
Faculty Advisor/PI MUST respond saying that they approve this order or else your order will not be completed. Please email the form and approval to email@example.com.
- If the form DOES NOT show up in your inbox, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.