Faculty & Staff
Dong Jiang, PhD
Dong Jiang, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Working with Dr. Yong Wang
Low-temperature catalytic combustion; Single-atom catalysts (SACs), Ammonia (NH3) synthesis, Mayenite (C12A7) compounds (oxide, electride, and hydride)
Office: G9 Wegner Hall
The Gene and Linda Voiland
School of Chemical Engineering and Bioengineering
1505 Stadium Way, Room 105
P.O. Box 646515
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-6515
- Post-doctoral Research Associate, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, USA (07/2018 – Present)
- Post-doctoral Research Associate, Clemson University, Clemson, SC, USA (09/2016 – 07/2018)
- R&D Summer Intern, Dow Chemical, Shanghai, China (06/2015 – 08/2015)
- Ph.D. Materials Physics and Chemistry, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (SICCAS), Shanghai, China, 2016
- B.Sc. Materials Science, Shandong University (SDU), Jinan, China, 2011
- B.Sc. Finance, Shandong University (SDU), Jinan, China, 2011
- Heterogeneous catalysis over single-atom catalysts (SACs) for various processes (e.g. CH4 & CO oxidation).
- Characterization of catalysts for in-depth understanding the accurate structure-function relationships and the underlying mechanism.
- Exploration of novel materials (e.g. mayenite, electride and 2-D materials) for catalysis, ionic conductors, membranes, and fuel cells.
- Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Chinese Ceramic Society (Study of Synergetic Photo/Thermo-Catalysis over Ceria-Based Materials), 2018
- Excellence Award of President of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2016